Monday, December 27, 2010

Music

Now that I'm finished with my Christmas Beer blogging, I am a bit bummed out that I have nothing to blog about. But wait, I guess I can blog about random things...like music!

I am vastly expanding my music library, and have recently added musics such as Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Matt and Kim, Vampire Weekend, Band of Horses, and the likes (mainly indie bands). I was recently introduced to this band called Tennis. I caught a few songs on the net, and they were kinda nice, but I wasn't wowed at the time. On this morning's drive to work, I heard this amazing piece of music on KCRW (Morning becomes Eclectic is my favorite program on the radio) and so I Shazamed it. Lo and behold, they are Tennis. It's their newest single "Marathon". I love it, and it's a part of my collection now.

No comments: