Friday, December 24, 2010

X'mas Beer: Day 23

Beer: Wyder's Hard Cider (Dry Raspberry)
Region: Middlebury, VT, USA
Brewery: Wyder's Cider Company
Vol: 4% (Wow, insanely low....now, who put this here??)
Note: First of all, this is not beer, this is cider. It's apples and oranges! But since it's in the rotation, I will rate it as one of the big boy beers.
Taste: It's very light with very little carbonation, extremely flat for a cider. I think it's too sweet for my taste. I feel that the raspberry is artificial. 5 years ago I would say I like this thing. But now, it's just not my thing.
Rating: Sorry, but this one is 1/5 (it's not beer!)

P.S. RAD photos huh? The second one looks ghostly. But I was just being lazy with the camera and using faint flash with very low lighting. Awful photo, but I like to call it "artistic".

No comments: