Wednesday, December 8, 2010

X'mas Beer: Day 8

Beer: Winterbraun

Region: Eureka, California
Volume: 6.5% (on the stronger end, awesome!)
Taste: Surprisingly full of aromas. It is complex, full bodied, yet smooth with a malty taste. You can definitely taste the chocolate malt. In summary, it's a sophisticated dessert drink!
Rating: 4.5/5 stars (I'm saving my 5 stars for the white unicorn of beers, which i'm not sure if it even exists...but I want to believe in it!)


















P.S. Dark man skiing! Har! I get it now!

I forgot to attach this image to my first beer post. This is only a fraction of all the beers we exchanged. Pretty awesome huh? huh? That's 28 completely different 6 packs!












Oh, and also, random image of the day. I made breakfast this morning and found a little surprise. Two yolks in one egg! I heard it's a good omen.

No comments: