Wednesday, December 15, 2010

X'mas Beer: Day 15

Beer: Quilmes

Region: Argentina
Volume: 4.9%
Taste: Light lager, no complexity. Bland. Blah.
Note: It's Argentina's "favorite beer"...I wonder why? I am very underwhelmed. I decided not to pour it into a glass today, this one does not deserve special glass treatment.
Rating: Sorry, but you only get a 1/5



















Every beer I drink gets me closer to Christmas. It's suppose to be exciting, but Christmas is losing its charm for me. Not sure why, maybe it's the fact I'm getting older, maybe I don't believe in santa or the holiday spirit (whatever that is), maybe shopping during this time is hell, or maybe I'm at a point where I just don't exude my shiny disposition. All in all, Christmas is drawing near, but I'm just not excited.

P.S. Sorry to sound so sad and bitter, but I promise, I will be better next time. Maybe this beer does that to people...

1 comment:

Popnea said...

Well, South America in general is not that famous for their beers, Argentina might have the best Malbec wines in the world, so they dont need good beers...

Oh, and we need to get you into the Christmas spirit!